Online Divorce in Arizona
100% Court Approval Guarantee
Get Your Divorce Forms Completed Online
- All Required Arizona State Forms.
- Arizona-Specific Court Filing Instructions.
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active.
Online Divorce Without a Lawyer in Arizona
Simply complete your divorce documents using our online questionnaire system. Once you finish answering the questions, we’ll provide more detailed information for court filing. File the filled divorce papers with your local courthouse.
While filing on your own is a simple solution for many divorce petitioners, you may also use our court filing service so we do the major part of dealing with the court for you. Typically, our clients do not have to appear in court but this depends on the judge in each particular case. We will also serve your spouse according to your local court requirements within this process.
- Fill out the simple questionnaire that will help us to prepare the required divorce documents for you.
- Once you are done, either print or wait for documents to arrive by mail, then sign the completed documents.
- File the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage and any additional necessary related documents with the clerk of courts in your county of residence.
- A judge will then sign your Decree to finalize your divorce without a lawyer.