ArizonaOnlineDivorce offers prompt help to couples who want to prepare for uncontested divorce online in Arizona.
The benefits of using online divorce services are:
- There’s no need to schedule your time to access the online service. You can work with it whenever you want and from any device connected to the Internet.
- The paperwork preparation is simple and fast and doesn’t require special legal knowledge.
- You can go back to any question and change your answer while completing the online questionnaire.
- You can work from the comfort of your home.
- The documents are ready for download in two business days after finishing the online interview.
- Detailed filing instructions to help guide you through the filing process.
- Low cost since the preparation process excludes lawyers.
Before anyone can file for divorce online in Arizona and get the divorce paperwork, they must verify that they qualify for the online divorce services.
How to qualify for an online divorce?
Divorcing couples can apply for ArizonaOnlineDivorce services under several conditions. Firstly, they need to comply with the residency requirements of Arizona. Secondly, their divorce should be uncontested.
It means that they have resolved all issues about their separation in advance. They must discuss child custody, property division, alimony, etc. All the negotiated terms will be added to the final documentation and filed with the court.