Online Divorce in Arizona
100% Court Approval Guarantee
Get Your Divorce Forms Completed Online
- All Required Arizona State Forms.
- Arizona-Specific Court Filing Instructions.
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active.
Online Divorce Without a Lawyer in Arizona
Simply complete your divorce documents using our online questionnaire system, and file the resulting divorce papers with your local courthouse. Once they have been seen and approved they will be signed by a judge and returned to you. As a rule, our clients do not have to appear in court.
Once you finish answering the questions, we’ll provide more detailed information for court filing. While filing on your own is a simple solution for many divorce petitioners, you may also use our court filing service so we do the major part of dealing with the court for you.
- Fill out our quick questionnaire that will help you fill out the required divorce documents.
- Once you are done, either print or wait for documents to arrive by mail, then sign the completed documents.
- File the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage and any additional necessary related documents with the clerk of courts in your county of residence.
- A judge will then sign your Decree to finalize your divorce without a lawyer.